Zheng Garden Restaurant is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and playing a constructive role to help contain COVID-19. We will be temporarily switch to To-Go/Pick Up order Only starting March 17th. If you would like delivery, Please order using DoorDash. We will continue to serve our customers with best of our ability. We ask you to place orders online or over the phone and pay with PayPal or credit/debit card. The situation with COVID-19 is changing rapidly. We will continue to review the recommendation from government and make the proactive decisions necessary to help reduce the threats of the virus. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope everyone will stay safe and healthy.
- Please let us know if you have any food allergy in your party.
- All orders are prepared individually to ensure their freshness to your satisfaction. if you have dietary restrictions, please let us know.
- Spices in all dishes are marked and could be adjusted to your individual taste.
- To avoid delays, please allow plenty of times for large orders. Always place orders in advance if you can.
- Your business is important to us. Please bear with us if you catch us at a busy time when placing your order. All orders are prepared in the order in which they are received.
- Our goal is to satisfy everyone who recommends us to other. If you have any questions, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate everyone.
- We do not deliver or serve combination plates on New Years Eve.